Make your life easier—start preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures turn up. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Air-Right Energy Design, Inc. pro each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for the long haul. Our technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your system, which can cut off airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, be sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for major repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Air-Right Energy Design, Inc. service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Air-Right Energy Design, Inc. team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.