Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Air-Right Energy Design, Inc. technician. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but regular air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you comfortable and cool all season long. These annual tune-ups do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be upkept, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Manassas are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to fail. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or upkeep in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can find signs and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could detect a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the hygiene of your filters will always be inspected during a tune-up. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have gathered on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Air-Right Energy Design, Inc. in Manassas provide excellent and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 703-260-1148.