Which Particular Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your Living Space?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are appropriate for brand new or improved energy-efficient homes, the type you demand relies on your regional weather. Homes in certain parts of the country, such as the middle part of the country, can benefit from each of them.
Learn more about the ventilation systems our professionals provide. Or give us a call at 703-260-1148 for additional details on which one is best for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for chilly parts of the country.
- Blows air from your home and exchanges it with natural air from the outside.
- Holds warmth so you won’t have to heat up the refreshing air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for arid parts of the country.
- Moves heat and excess moisture outdoors.
- Stabilizes dampness so you can work your air conditioning on fewer days.