While your Lennox® HVAC equipment can’t talk to you, it does have a process to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can share a fault code. Subject to the failure, your heating system could display steady or flashing lights.
Though there are certain simple furnace repairs you can finish yourself, most repairs are best taken care of by HVAC technicians. When your furnace refuses to turn on or deliver warm air, get in touch with Air-Right Energy Design at 703-260-1148 for experienced furnace repair in Manassas.
Our experts will quickly determine and handle the issue, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can service any brands or configuration—and get the comfort returned to your residence fast.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works these lights to let you know it’s operating properly.
Regular operation involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system running like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heater is beginning to call for heat.
If you realize that a solitary light flashing slowly and the other blinking quickly, your furnace could have a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is heating correctly. It signifies the flame sensing rod could have buildup or in the bad location on the burner. Reach out to us at 703-260-1148 for help.
Here are some of the most routine faults for Lennox HVAC systems.
Furnace Will Not Kick On
Here are a few of the light patterns you might see when your heat refuses to or keep running. Most of these problems must be repaired by a technician, for instance from Air-Right Energy Design.
- Both LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heating system might not have power. Examine the breaker box to ensure the heater fuse has not tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it rapidly turns off after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 703-260-1148.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is flickering slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is may be not working right. The component is an essential safety guard that helps in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this problem without professional help.
- One light is flashing rapidly and the other is flickering slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system might have a wiring error that calls for expert assistance from Air-Right Energy Design.
- The pair of lights are flashing slowly. This means your furnace’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This piece sends heated air from the furnace into your rooms. We can help in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this component.
- A single light is flashing slowly and the other is flickering fast. This indicates your HVAC system may have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our technicians at 703-260-1148 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This indicates there might be a fault with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. Air-Right Energy Design can locate the fault and take care of it.
- The duo of lights are using alternating slow flashes. This means your HVAC system likely has a flame error. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 703-260-1148 for support.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other remains continuous. This typically means your HVAC system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch stops your HVAC system from overheating. Reach out to the specialists at Air-Right Energy Design for help.
Heater Blower Operates But No Warmth
Here’s what might be at fault when you notice your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any warmth.
- The pair of lights are giving alternate rapid blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor could not be in working order. This piece lights fuel in your heating system to create heat and should be serviced by an expert from Air-Right Energy Design.
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to have your HVAC equipment repaired fast, trust the specialists at Air-Right Energy Design. Our technicians will fix the fault without delay and have your space feeling comfortable again soon. Get in touch with us at 703-260-1148 or contact us online to get an appointment now.